Classic books for your bookshelf
- Shulamith Firestone, The Dialectic of Sex, William Morrow & Company, 1970; Verso, 2015
- Michèle Barrett, Women's Oppression Today: The Marxist Feminist Encounter, Verso Books, (1980) 2014.
- Aihwa Ong, Spirits of Resistance and Capitalist Discipline: Factory Women in Malaysia, State University of New York Press, 1987 (2010).
- Antonella Picchio, Social Reproduction: The Political Economy of the Labour Market, Cambridge University Press, 1992.
- Bastiaan van Apeldoorn, Transnational Capital and the Struggle over European Integration, Routledge, 2002.
- Lise Vogel, Marxism and the Oppression of Women: Towards a Unitary Theory, Haymarket Books, (1983) 2013.
- Craig Murphy, International Organization and Industrial Change: Global Governance since 1850, Polity Press, 1994.
- Maria Mies, Patriarchy and Accumulation on a World Scale: Women in the International Division of Labour, Zed Books, 1986, 2014.