Classic books for your bookshelf
- Michèle Barrett, Women's Oppression Today: The Marxist Feminist Encounter. Verso Books, (1980) 2014.
- Aihwa Ong, Spirits of Resistance and Capitalist Discipline: Factory Women in Malaysia, State University of New York Press, 1987 (2010).
- Antonella Picchio, Social Reproduction: The Political Economy of the Labour Market, Cambridge University Press, 1992.
- Lise Vogel, Marxism and the Oppression of Women: Towards a Unitary Theory, Haymarket Books, (1983) 2013.
- Craig Murphy, International Organization and Industrial Change: Global Governance since 1850, Polity Press, 1994.